A Sexy Floor Pump? The Joe Blow Pro
Pumping air into a bike tire has never been so fun. If you are sitting in your garage pumping your tires up with your little hand pump, it is time to upgrade.
The Topeak Joe Blow Pro is about as good as it gets when it comes to bike pumps. Some of the cheaper floor pumps have crappy gauges that don’t give you an accurate psi measurement. The Joe Blow Pro is extremely accurate and is covered from top to bottom in polished aluminum.
Here are the tech specs:
- Pro version of the JoeBlowâ„¢ with polished aluminum barrel, padded ergonomic handle, SmartHead, top mounted gauge, pressure release button and a handle lock for easy carrying
- Aluminum construction with high polished barrel
- SmartHead adjusts to both Presta and Schrader valves
- Thumb-lock lever ensures air-tight seal
- Handle lock prevents pump handle from being extended while in transport
- Easy to read top mount gauge with pressure indicator dia l (reads to 160 psi)
- Pressure release button for precise adjustment of tire pressure
- Padded elastomer handle provides a comfortable grip while inflating
- Size (LxWxH): 6â€ x 11â€x 27â€
- Weight: 1.35 kg
Let’s face it, filling your tires is a pain. All you want to do is hop on your bike and ride, but it is important for the life of your tires to keep them at the proper pressure. Having a good pump makes filling up quick and painless. With the Topeak Joe Blow Pro, you do it in style.